MAD journal

MAD journal
.....a bit of this and that ...around the MAD world! ... (www.mad-fashion.net)

09 May 2013

OOOHH, sCRAP ! :-)

Finally i've found some time to get rid of some scrap of fabric.
:-)
You have to know that my place is FULL of fabric of any kind...and not just normal meters, but A LOT of little tiny scraps that i can't never throw away.
:-O
I've a kind of addiction to fabric since i was a child...please, HELP ME!
;-)
Lace that i've got from my great-grandmother, lace from old clothes....lace everywhere! (I love lace: i even create my own when i have time!). I really think i can't live without lace!
;-)

So, during the last days i collected some scraps and i began to sew.


I think that if i'm going to continue this way i can sew for about one year without to buy anything!
:-D

And it's actually a good thing, because i really need to get rid of as much i can and create new space.
So, while i'm cleaning up, i've also started with "Stitch & Destroy" line.
Right now i'm working on the first corset, and i hope it will be done before Juny.
And finally you will see what i'm talking about since weeks... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment